Tuition & Fees
Tuition is payable on the 20th of each month thru the FACTS Tuition Management System. Monthly tuition payment amounts are determined by the number of payments assigned to your FACTS contract. Parents may NOT cancel FACTS agreements. All changes to your FACTS agreement must be made through the school office. Morning Star School does not offer sibling discounts.
- Primary/Intermediate/Junior High $10,000 per year
- High School $10,200 per year
- A non-refundable registration fee is due when enrollment packet is submitted.
- Registration fees vary by department.
- $125.00 per month.
- Occasional extended day service is available at a daily charge of $15.00.
- $25.00 is charged for any part of the first 15 minutes a parent is late picking a child up from the extended day program. After the first 15 minutes, an additional $1.00 per minute is charged.
- $35.00 NSF bank fee will be charged for all return checks.
- Additional program fees may apply based on student individual needs.
- Late fees may be charged when a parent is late picking a child up from Saturday detention.
We realize a private education may be a significant financial commitment for some of our families. For this reason, Morning Star School provides need-based financial aid and scholarships for deserving students. Please visit our Tuition Assistance Section to view available options.
“My child is safe and loved in this school. He is being taught in a variety of ways to meet his special needs and loves going to school. This is a great improvement from his other school.”
Submitted by a Parent