“BRIDGING THE GAP” ANNUAL FUND
Every Gift Matters…
Every Gift Makes a Difference
Our Annual fund helps “bridge the gap” between the actual cost to educate a child with learning differences and the average tuition. Because our school has a unique model — a 12 to 1 student-teacher ratio, tuition alone only covers about 80% of the actual cost per student. The remaining 20% must be obtained via grants, fundraising events and donations. Your gift not only supports Morning Star School’s operating budget, it helps us provide tuition assistance to families in need, purchase technology and educational tools, help fund field trip transportation, building maintenance and so much more. Please consider helping us bridge the difference between tuition and the actual cost of educating a child with special needs.
OUR 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR “GAP” IS $2,450 PER STUDENT
PLEASE HELP US BRIDGE THE GAP FOR EVERY CHILD WE SERVE!
We know that our success depends on you – parents, foundations, organizations and individuals that support our mission. Your tax-deductible donation allows our school to do more for every child we teach. We are grateful and blessed for the love that we receive year after year. Thank you for making our school part of your annual giving!
For a tour of the school, or more information on specific project needs, legacy opportunities or to discuss how to best invest in our mission, please contact Maria Johnson, Director of Development at 904-721-2144 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
DOWNLOAD 2018-2019 CAMPAIGN LETTER HERE